For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs Browns
On / under insights
- Baltimore has combined with its opponents to score over 46 points in five of 10 games this season.
- Cleveland’s games are over 46 points on six of 11 occasions this season.
- Sunday’s total is 0.9 points lower than the combined average of 46.9 points per game for the two teams.
- The over / under of this contest is 0.2 points higher than the 45.8 that these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Ravens and their opponents have averaged 48.1 points per game in 2020, 2.1 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2020, games involving the Browns averaged 46.6 points, 0.6 more than the total set in this contest.
Crows statistics and trends
- Baltimore is 4-6-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Ravens are winless ATS entering a game as a favorite by 4 points or more (in five chances).
- Baltimore has surpassed the point total in 50% of its opportunities this year (five times in 10 games with a set point total).
- The Ravens accumulate 24.7 points per game, comparable to the 22.8 points allowed by the Browns.
- When Baltimore scores over 22.8 points, it’s 3-3 ATS and 5-1 overall.
- The Ravens are averaging 402.6 yards per game, 85.9 more than the 316.7 the Browns allow per game.
- Baltimore is 3-5 ATS and 6-2 overall when the team accumulates over 316.7 yards.
- The Ravens have returned the ball three more times (13 overall) than the Browns have forced a turn-over (10) this season.
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Baltimore game with the Browns.
Browns Statistics and Trends
- Cleveland has five ATS wins in 11 games this year.
- The Browns covered the spread in their only game when they lost 4 or more points.
- Cleveland’s games this year have topped the total on six of 11 occasions (54.5%).
- This year, the Browns have accumulated only 0.8 points less per game (22.2) than the surrender of the Ravens (23).
- Cleveland is 3-2 ATS and 3-2 overall in games when he has more than 23 points.
- The Browns are averaging 362.5 yards per game, just 7.2 less than the 369.7 the Ravens allow.
- When Cleveland is over 369.7 yards, the team is 3-1 ATS and 2-2 overall.
- The Browns have returned the ball more than 11 times this season, three more turnovers than the Ravens forced (8).
Overview of the house and the road
- Baltimore has two ATS wins and is 4-1 overall at home this year.
- The Ravens are winless ATS (0-3) as favorites with 4 or more points at home.
- This season, in five home games, Baltimore has struck more than four times.
- This season, the Ravens’ home games are averaging 49.8 points, 3.8 more than this game’s over / under (46).
- On the road, Cleveland is 2-3 overall and 3-2 ATS.
- In five road games this season, Cleveland has exceeded the total four times.
- The Browns’ average points total in away games this season is 49.1 points, 3.1 more than this outing’s total (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.