The NBA G League announced in a Press release that 40 draft-eligible prospects are expected to attend NBAGL Elite Camp next week in Chicago from June 19-21.
The G League Elite Camp is back this year after being canceled in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic. The event, which takes place just before the draft, will give a few dozen draft-eligible players the opportunity to impress scouts, coaches and executives with strength and agility drills and in-game matches. 5 against 5.
As confirmed by Monday’s announcement, a number of draft-eligible prospects taking part in the elite G League camp will also be invited to attend the combine itself, which is scheduled for June 21-27 at Chicago.
The list of draft-eligible players who made it to the G League’s most recent elite camp in 2019 included a handful of prospects who were ultimately drafted, such as Terance mann, Cody martin, Justin wright-foreman, Reggie Perry and Dewan Hernandez.
Many participants eligible for the 2019 Camp Elite Draft have also reached the NBA after being undrafted, including Oshae Brissett, Chris Clemon, Tyler cook, Tacko’s fall, DaQuan Jeffries, Caleb martin, Justin robinson and Max Strus.
Two years ago, this event also featured 40 G League veterans for a total of 80 players. From Monday’s press release, it looks like this year’s elite camp may be downsized to only include draft-eligible prospects, though it’s possible the NBAGL will announce more names in the draft. next days.
Here are the 40 draft-eligible prospects participating in the 2021 Camp Elite G League:
- Derrick Alston Jr. (State of Wood)
- Keve Aluma (Virginie Tech)
- Jose alvarado (Georgia Tech)
- Juhann Bégarin (France)
- Chaundee Brown (Michigan)
- Jordan burns (Colgate)
- Marcus Carr (Minnesota)
- DJ cardboard (Marquette)
- Moussa Cisse (Memphis)
- Kofi Cockburn (Illinois)
- Oscar Da Silva (Stanford)
- Days of Darius (LSU)
- Hunter Dickinson (Michigan)
- Dawson garcia (Marquette)
- Marcus Garrett (Kansas)
- Haowen Guo (China)
- Jay huff (Virginia)
- By Jon Jarreau (Houston)
- Carlik Jones (Louisville)
- DeVante ‘Jones (Coastal Carolina)
- Balsa Koprivica (Florida State)
- AJ Lawson (Caroline from the south)
- EJ Liddell (Ohio State)
- Mac McClung (Texas technique)
- JaQuori McLaughlin (UCSB)
- Matt mitchell (State of San Diego)
- RJ Nembhard (TCU)
- Eugene Omoruyi (Oregon)
- EJ Onu (Shawnee State)
- Scotty Pippen Jr. (Vanderbilt)
- Orlando robinson (Fresno State)
- Aamir Simms (Clemson)
- Intelligent Javonte (LSU)
- Mike smith (Michigan)
- Dj stewart (State of Mississippi)
- Macio Teague (Baylor)
- Mr. J. Walker (Florida State)
- Duane Washington (Ohio State)
- Aaron Wiggins (Maryland)
- Jalen wilson (Kansas)